PARIS - LONDON
The Internet has profoundly altered the way information is consumed. From major and societal controversies to ultra-localized issues, all debates are present online. Dominant information is rarely renewed, often oppositional, radical or militant in nature, and published without moderation or hierarchy. Expressing one’s opinion online follow specific codes and opinion-shapers are more difficult to identify and decipher than in traditional media.
In response, our firm endeavors to help our clients defend their strategic interests online with international operational capabilities.
- 1. Advising and training of leaders
- 2. Online image audit and digital monitoring
- 3. Online activism and counter-activism
- 4. Online investigation and anti-counterfeiting operations
- 5. Creation and publication of printed works and websites