Avisa Partners is an entrepreneurial adventure that started in 2010.
The group’s development is driven by a team of partners, engineers and top-notch consultants, strong organic growth and numerous acquisitions. The firm aims to build one of the major groups in the competitive intelligence sector, cybersecurity and international affairs.
- September 2015: acquisition of Momentum System International, an American company based in New York specializing in the fight against online disinformation.
- November 2010: creation of the group’s digital business unit in Paris, France.
- February 2018: acquisition of a minority stake in Lexfo, an IT security consulting firm based in Paris, France.
- February 2018: Acquisition of Avisa, a public affairs firm based in Brussels, Belgium, specializing in European competition issues, which lent its name to the group.
- July 2019: Raise Investissement, an investment company comprising some of the biggest French companies (Axa, Accor, Bouygues, Danone, EDF, Engie, FDJ, Michelin, L'Oréal, Orange, Safran, Schneider, Total, Unibail Rodamco, Veolia, TF1, Société Générale, etc.) associated with the Caisse des Dépôts et des Consignations, and Rives Croissance, the Banque Populaire investment fund, buys an equity stake in Avisa Partners.
- July 2019: acquisition of a majority stake in Lexfo, an IT security consulting firm based in Paris, France.
- September 2019: Acquisition of Gabara Strategies, a London-based public relations firm.
- September 2019: Acquisition of IDA Group, a German lobbying firm based in Berlin, and Brussels.
- October 2019: Opening of a subsidiary of Avisa Partners in the United States, based in Washington.
- January 2020: Acquisition of Compagnie Européenne d'Intelligence Stratégique (CEIS), a competitive intelligence firm based in Paris, France.
- January 2020: Acquisition of a majority share in Calypt, an IT security consulting firm based in Lyon, France.
- June 2021: acquisition of the Observatoire des Pays Arabes, a firm specializing in political, economic, and security issues in North Africa, the Near East, the Persian Gulf states, and the Muslim world more broadly.
Avisa Partners' capital is mainly held by its managers, alongside Raise Investissement and Rives Croissance.
Avisa Partners saw revenues of €30 million in 2019, a 20% increase on 2018, thanks to its diversified service offer, international expansion, the growth of its client base and the development of new activities. Client base:
Almost all the projects handled by Avisa Partners fall within the prerogatives of the executive or management committees of major companies: general management, information systems security department, legal department, security department, public affairs department, communications department or international department.
- Key accounts: 55 %
- Institutional/Government: 15 %
- SMEs: 14 %
- Law firms/Agencies: 12%
- Other: 4%