INTERNSHIP / APPRENTICESHIPFor confidentiality reasons, Avisa Partners is rarely able to accommodate interns or trainees. Open positions are published here or on the group's Linkedin page and are the only opportunities offered by the group. In the absence of offers, no positions are available.
RECRUITMENTAvisa Partners and its subsidiaries recruit new employees every year, at both the junior and the partner level.
Each recruitment is preceded by a series of interviews followed by an operational assessment of the candidate’s expertise. This process enables pre-selected candidates to discover the breadth of our skills and services, and to understand our organization and values before going further together.
Finally, we support each new hire during the integration phase (personalized program, tutoring and adapted training).
To apply, please send your CV (and optionally a cover letter) to the recruitment department using the form below.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- OSINT Analyst: Specialist in open source investigations
- Cyber: Security incident response expert
- Cyber: System and network administrator
- Due diligence: Sales Director or Key Account Manager based in London or Paris
- European competition: Director or experienced senior consultant on DG COMP issues