Funding Programmes are set annually or bi-annually and are defined by a set of priorities. Each of the Commission programmes lists the activities to be funded and their respective budgets. In most cases, the Commission co-funds between 50% to 70% of the applicant’s overall project budget. For grants from European foundations, each foundation sets its own requirements.
- Pinpointing EU funding opportunities
- Meeting with relevant services within the EU Institutions and European organizations
- Checking the quality and financial coherence of the project
- Structuring and editing the application to match the selection and attribution criteria
- Following up on the dossier after its submission