This Web Site, accessible from the URL address www.avisa-partners.com [www.avisa.eu and www.avisapartners.com] (hereinafter the “Web Site”) is published by Avisa Partners SAS, located at Tour Montparnasse, 33, avenue du Maine, BP 36.75 755 Paris Cedex 15, France.
The publisher of the site is Antoine Violet-Surcouf.
Accessing the content and services:
Avisa Partners reserves the right to change, suspend or even interrupt the dissemination of all or parts of the content or services of this website. In addition, Avisa Partners is not liable:
- for the interruption of the website and its services
- for bugs
- for any inaccuracy or omission regarding the information available on the website
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion of a third party leading to the modification of the information available on the website, and, more generally, of any direct or indirect damage, regardless of the cause, origin, nature or consequence caused by the access of anyone on the site or the impossibility of accessing it or the credit given to the information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
Using the information provided by Avisa Partners:
The user has access to Avisa Partners’ strategic studies and reports in the download area of the site. In this context, the user:
- shall not use this information for anything else than a private, internal to his/her company or affiliated organization use.
- shall not hold Avisa Partners and its employees responsible for how he/she will use or interpret the information, or the consequences of this use or interpretation for his/her company or affiliated organization.
Respecting the intellectual property rights:
The entire content of this website (layout, texts, illustrations and software, etc.) is the property of Avisa Partners. Pursuant to article L.122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code, any specifically unauthorized representation or reproduction in full or in part and by any means is unlawful, and shall be deemed a punishable counterfeit under articles L. 335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Links: The website offers links to websites which do not belong to Avisa Partners. These websites are independent from this one. Avisa Partners does not edit or control the sources and content of these websites or their links to other websites. The links to these websites do not constitute in any way an approbation or validation or adhesion of Avisa Partners to the content of these websites. Avisa Partners shall not be held liable for the content, products, services, advertisement, cookies and any other element of these websites or for any confirmed or alleged damage or loss, subsequent to or related to the use of this information, these services or data available on these websites.
Processing personal data
Personal data shall only be collected and processed pursuant to the regulation on data protection. Personal data collected by Avisa Partners is done so in order for you to receive our information; it is collected and processed in the strictest confidentiality, pursuant to the provisions of law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to information technology, files and freedoms (“Loi Informatique et Libertés”) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (“GDPR”).
In some cases, notably when the user sends personal data while filing out and sending one of the forms on the website, it is possible that some personal data is registered on the server. The editor shall only process the personal data received from the user in order to answer the user’s request and for any future email exchange which could result from a possible business relation between the user and the editor.
The user’s personal data can be registered on the server for backup/logging/statistics purposes for a period which shall not exceed 26 months after which the data shall be automatically deleted.
The user’s personal data shall be considered to be confidential and shall be processed as such. By no means is it communicated to third parties for commercial purposes.
Regarding your personal data, pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR or national laws, you can send an email to avs(@)avisa-partners(.)com in order to:
- Exercise a right to access this data;
- Request that inaccurate or incomplete data be corrected;
- Request that your data be deleted;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Exercise the right to portability of your data;
- Lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés(CNIL), the controlling authority in charge of the respect of obligations in regards to personal data in France. For security purposes and in order to avoid any fraudulent request, Avisa Partners reserves the right to request a proof of your identity in order to exercise those rights. This proof of ID shall be destroyed once the request has been processed.
Avisa Partners shall implement the necessary legal, organizational, technical, logistical and physical measures in order to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and safety of your Personal Data, as well as to guarantee they are not distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized people.
You can also oppose the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons.
Avisa Partners uses two contact forms on our website to gather visitor’s information and to sign-up for our updates. We gather information (name, email) that will only be used for business outreach or to receive our updates. We do not share or sell our contact or subscriptions lists with anyone at any time. You can opt-out or unsubscribe from our updates anytime, either from clicking the unsubscribe link in our update emails or by contacting contact(a)avisa-partners(.)com