This Website, accessible from the URL address www.avisa-partners.com [www.avisa.eu and www.avisapartners.com] (hereinafter the “Website”) is published by the company Avisa Partners SAS, 91 bd Malesherbes Paris 75008 75008 PARIS.
The Director of publication of the website is Arnaud Dassier.
Access to content and services:
Avisa Partners reserves the right to modify, suspend or even interrupt the distribution of all or part of the content or services of this site. Furthermore, Avisa Partners is not responsible for:
● the interruption of the site and its services
● computer bugs
● any inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the site
● any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information provided on the site and, more generally, any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or the consequences, caused due to the access of any person to the site or the impossibility of accessing it or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
Using information provided by Avisa Partners:
The user has access to Avisa Partners’ studies and strategic reports from the Downloads area of the site. In this context, the user undertakes:
● not to use this information for purposes other than private and internal to its company or its affiliated organization.
● not to hold Avisa Partners and its employees responsible for the manner in which it uses or interprets the information, nor for the consequences of such use or interpretation for its company or its affiliated organization.
Respect for intellectual property rights:
The entire content of this site (layout, texts, illustrations, software, etc.) is the property of Avisa Partners. In application of article L.122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, made without express consent is illegal and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. .335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
Links: The site provides links to sites that do not belong to Avisa Partners. These sites are independent of this site. Avisa Partners is in no way responsible for editing and controlling the sources and content of these sites or their links to other sites. Links to these sites do not in any way constitute approval, validation or endorsement by Avisa Partners of the content of these sites. Avisa Partners cannot be held responsible for the content, products, services, advertising, cookies and any other element available on these sites, nor for any damage or loss, proven or alleged, consequential or in connection with the use of this information, services or data available on these sites.
Processing of personal data:
Personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation. Avisa Partners collects personal data to enable you to receive our information; this data is collected and processed in the strictest confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (“Data Protection Act”) and the regulation ( EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (“GDPR”).
In certain cases, in particular when the user provides personal data by filling out and sending one of the forms on the site, it is possible that certain personal data is recorded on the server. The Data Controller will only process personal data received from the User to respond to the User’s request and for any future email exchanges that may result from a possible commercial relationship between the User and the Data Controller. of treatment.
The user’s personal data may be stored on the server for backup, recording or statistical purposes for a period not exceeding 26 months before being automatically deleted.
The user’s personal data is considered confidential and is treated as such. They are under no circumstances communicated to third parties for commercial purposes.
With regard to your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR or national laws, you can send an email to contact(@)avisa-partners(.)com in order to:
● To exercise a right of access to this data;
● To request that inaccurate or incomplete data be rectified;
● To request that your data be deleted;
● To request the limitation of the processing of your data;
● To exercise your right to data portability;
● To lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with obligations regarding personal data in France. For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent requests, Avisa Partners reserves the right to request proof of your identity in order to exercise these rights. This proof of identity will be destroyed once the request has been processed.
Avisa Partners implements the legal, organizational, technical, logistical and physical measures necessary to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal data, as well as to ensure that they are not distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons.